Hello my dear readers!
I am really happy and honoured to be back with an award post. I have been nominated by Anisha. She is very kind and an amazing blogger. Do visit her blog😊
What is the Liebster Prize?
The Liebster Prize is an award that exists only on the Internet and is awarded to bloggers by other bloggers. The first case of the award goes back to 2011. Liebster in German means sweet, kind, dear, charming, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. It really is an excellent way to meet other bloggers and gain more visibility in the community.
To know more about the history and contesting rules, check this out
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 2 – 6 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award, make up 5 creative questions to ask them, and notify the nominees about the nomination.
So, sharing 11 facts about me is difficult😂 but still, let’s see what I have left in the basket…
1. I have the INFJ personality type, which is apparently one of the rarest.
INFJ (introverted, intuitive, feeling, and judging) is one of the 16 personality types identified by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). It is often nicknamed as ‘Advocate’. Well I don’t know the exactness or veracity of the tests. I had taken two personality tests(the second one as a crosscheck) and I received the same result(the above type)
Okay, keeping aside the actuality, it was rather fun and it really helped me understand more about myself and of course, it matched with me, meaning I could relate😁 So I would recommend you all to just take the test once(take multiple if you want) and even if you don’t believe in it, I am sure it would add something into your existing knowledge about yourself.
Try this out- 16 Personalities(Free Personality Test)
2. I get stressed easily. Needless to say, being a procrastinator plus kinda perfectionist (which is a bad thing if you come to think about it) I get worked up and panicky in stressful situations. But sometimes, I work better under pressure I guess 🤔
3. I am too polite. It’s difficult for me to say ‘no’ to someone. I usually try to please everyone which lands me in trouble. But well I wouldn’t go out of my way to help anyone if I don’t like them.
4.I am an over thinker, to an extent that sometimes I just want to switch off my brain and wish it wouldn’t function. I blast music, usually alternative rock or electronic in full volume to force my brain to stop thinking.
What do you do when your brain functions a little too much?
5.I don’t talk much in texts. I usually talk a lot to people I am comfortable with.
6.I don’t have many friends. I am bad at making friends and I like a small and cozy friend circle.
7.I like honest people.
8. I tend to shut myself in and not talk to anyone when I am worked up about something. (coping mechanism😅)
9.I am a leo 😎
10. I am awkward and clumsy in first impressions. (Like Chandler😂)
11. I like to think about ideas and theories, especially short stories that have abrupt endings. I like to interpret my own way.
1. What would you do if you accidentally became the owner of an invisible cloak?
To be honest, I would steal books and chocolates😂 Perhaps even clothes.Yes, doesn’t sound very moral, I know. But really on a serious note, I would help others with it.
2. Are you in contact with any of your pre-school friends?
Yes, only one🙂
3. If given a choice between travelling by sea or air to the same destination, what would you choose?
I would choose by sea because as of now, I have never traveled by a ship and I have traveled countless times by air.
4. To which imaginary world do you go often while day-dreaming?
Nothing in particular, perhaps I go into the book I am reading.
5. What’s the longest duration you have spoken with someone over phone?
1 and half hours with my best friend.
I wouldn’t nominate anyone. Each of us works hard and anyone can claim this award. I can include their names and questions too.
I am really grateful for the support I receive everyday on this platform.
Do feel free to share your opinions, suggestions and ideas with me. Thank you for reading ❤️
©Tryst with mind- 13/10/19