my passionate readers and bloggers, so for a few days my posts are going to be mainly award posts, so you all will be going to know a great deal about me😁
Hoping that I don’t scare you all away, let’s get ready for the ride, shall we?
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
List the rules and display the logo
Answer the 11 questions asked
Nominate 11 blogs and notify them
Ask them 11 questions
My response to the questions
1. What is the best thing about writing?
According to me, the best thing about writing is the flow of emotions. You actually start understanding your heart and mind and your own emotions and feelings if you cast them into words, if not completely, then to some extent. Moreover, the satisfaction after writing is something out of the world☺️
2. What kind of stuff do you like writing?
I usually write fiction and poems mostly on emotions. But I have written some articles too and I want to write about everything that catches my attention or demands my creativity.
3. Who is your favourite author, poet, writer?
My favourite is Agatha Christie whose books offer me a shelter in my difficult times. Rabindranath Thakur is also my favourite writer and I could name a dozen writers and poets who follow close like Paulo Coelho, Cecelia Ahern, O. Henry, Charles Dickens, Gabriel Garcia Marquez,Amitav Ghosh etc
4. Which is your favourite book?
This is the most difficult question in the world😅
But then, you know my favourite book, yes, it’s The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. There are many books following very close like The Kiterunner, Love in the Time of Cholera, And Then There Were None,PS I love you etc.
5. What do you look for in people?
I just want to find a good person. I always try to find the goodness but well, there are certain parameters as well. I like people who are kind, knowledgeable,sincere and ambitious and of course real. Maybe the word good would do😂
6. What is the best thing you like in nature?
I like nature, I can’t choose what’s the best, but perhaps it’s the connection I feel, the very beauty and the equilibrium which teaches everyone about life. I always feel enthrallled at the wonders of nature.
7. Which one do you like more, mountains or sea?
8. How did you deal with stress?
Good question to a bad person😅 I am the last person you would ask, but whenever I am stressed I try to take a break and enjoy for sometime, things which I love and then eventually, slowly get back to work.
9. What is your say on gender bias?
I think men and women are scientifically or biologically perhaps, different but socially they are the same. We can’t see them any differently and assign them ‘social’ roles based on their ‘biological’ differences. I stand on equality and any discrimination with any gender just makes me very angry.
10. What is the importance of creativity in life?
Creativity makes the otherwise dull and monotonous life, colourful☺️
11. How do you see yourself ten years hence?
I still don’t know what I will do after ten years or what friends will remain, but I know that I will be happy.
Okay, I am writing some questions down that just came to my mind
1. If you could be any character of a movie, book or tv series, who would you be and why?
2. Would you rather be jack of all trades or master of one?
3. What is ‘home’ to you?
4. What’s your opinion on second chances?
5. Describe a perfect day.
6. Does being rich and famous appeal to you?
7. Do you want people to know you or do you want to stay anonymous?
8. What’s your favourite Disney animated movie?
9. Who’s your favourite villain?
10. DC or Marvel?
11. What is the best thing about blogging?
Huguette(My emotional fingerprint)
Lyndsey(The Happy Book Blog)
Chiru(Inspire and change)
Priya(Zealous Homo sapiens)
Charlotte(The inspired page)
Tanusri Sen(With nature-Tanusri r chokhe)
Nour Lee(Leaving behind a trace)
Well, so again needless to say, anyone out there reading this post can claim the award and receive it because you all deserve it, yes 😊
So have fun and keep smiling ❤️